Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tell Me More, Tell Me More (Linking Up!)

Woo Hoo! I love linky parties! Today, I'm linking up with Mrs. Lemons at Step Into 2nd Grade With Mrs. Lemons for a "Tell Me More, Tell Me More" linky party! Guess it's time for you to learn a little more about me!

The ABCs of Me :)

A - Age:  22

B - Bed Size: Queen! I'm telling you that MY bed is the most comfy bed that I have ever slept in/on. Any family member/friend who has slept in it will agree - super comfy!

C - Chore I Hate: Hmmmm....I'm honestly not sure. Once I get started, I LOVE cleaning. I hate cleaning out the fridge though...opening containers...smelling those smells. Bleh. Also, trash is a man's job. Just sayin'

D - Dogs: Love them! Want one. Miss having one. Will probably get one soon.

E: Essential to Start My day: Coffee. Coffee. More Coffee. Without it, I'm the Grinch. My family, boyfriend, and students will agree. Those are the days that you want to stay out of my way.

F: Favorite Color: Cerise. It's a shade of pink. See?


G - Gold or Silver: Silver. Definitely Silver (unless you want to splurge for white gold!!)

H - Height: I'm 5'9''. Tall lady!

I - Instruments I Play: Piano. I also sing and can play a little bit on the guitar...but I'm not very good at that.

J - Job Title: 7th Grade ELA Teacher. Believe it or not, I requested 7th grade!!! People think I'm crazy when I tell them that, but it's true. I love those crazy, mixed up kids with their hormones flying all over the place. Drama. Drama. Drama. My life is never boring!

K - Kids: I have a son, Christian. He is 13 months old!

L - Live: Yes, I do live. Rockingham, NC - Born & Raised.

M - My Mom's Name: Mom. :)

N - Nicknames: Actually, Andi is a nickname for Andrea :)

O - Overnight Hospital Stay: This has happened twice. The first time was after my appendectomy in 2004. The second time was in 2011 while in labor and for the next two days after I gave birth to the most beautiful little boy that God has ever put on this planet! <3

P - Pet Peeves: BAD GRAMMAR! Listen, I'm not perfect. I admit that. However, there are some rules that should NEVER be broken. For example, know the difference between 'sale' and 'sell.' You don't have items up 'for sell.' You aren't trying to 'sale' some items. Ugh. Also, alot = a lot. Last thing, you should have comma confidence and not comma confusion. If you don't think there should be a comma, you're probably right. Come on. Get it together.

Q - Quote From A Movie: "Did you know that scars are the road map to the soul?" --The Air I Breathe

R - Righty/Lefty: Righty but I am pretty ambidextrous as well.

S - Siblings: I have two older half-sisters and one younger sister. They're all pretty great.

T - Time I Wake Up: Differs from day-to-day. During the school year, I'm up around 6 AM pretty consistently. During the summer, I'm up whenever my child starts moving around and making noise loud enough for the baby monitor to pick it up (this could be 7 AM or as late as 11 AM).

U - Underwear: Yes. I wear it. I like to shop at Victoria's Secret but my NEW love is the Jockey outlet at Tanger Outlets! Great deals and the undies are super comfy!

V - Veggies I Dislike: I'm not a huge veggie fan...but I REALLY don't like squash.

W - What Makes Me Run Late: Procrastination. Losing my keys. My child throwing up on my clothes as I try to walk out the door to get him to day care. Lol.

X - X-Rays I've Had: Oh gosh! Arms (right arm multiple times, left arm once), right foot, several others...but I'm not sure. I've been in an x-ray room WAY too many times.

Y - Yummy Food I Make: I'm a pretty decent cook. My favorite thing to make is either Honey Mustard Mozzarella Chicken OR this chicken that I top with a cheesy, creamy sauce. I think it's called Cheesy Crispy Chicken. Idk. I just LOVE to cook!

Z - Zoo Animal: I don't know, honestly. My favorite animal is a white tiger...but I haven't seen one in a zoo in a long time :(


My Favorite Things :)
Ok, I have a LOT of favorite things. These are just the first things that came to mind!

Buffy!!! Especially Season 2 (but they're all epic)

Couponing (new obsession)

Family Guy (because who doesn't love that!)

Kindle Fire (I'd be lost without mine. Just wish it worked better in the sun!)

Beth Moore. She's an amazing Christian role model. Plus, this book is ahhh-mazing.

I'm a Tar Heel born. I'm a Tar Heel bred. When I die, I'm a Tar Heel dead!!! UNC BABY!

These are my favorite flowers. White & Pink Roses!

White Chocolate (YUM). It's not really chocolate though. That's a misnomer.

The 5 Love Languages. Thought this was going to be lame. Totally changed my relationship.


Ok, that's enough about me. Comment and tell me some things about you! I'd love to know more! :)

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing about yourself Andi. I love the ABC's of getting to know you. I know 7th grade would scare me! =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO