Saturday, July 21, 2012

Planning....sigh...rant...

My wonderful academic coaches have been nice enough to create the first unit for the year for the teachers in our county. It looks phenomenal...but I'm having a little trouble jumping in. I don't know if it's because I'm still in vacation mode or what, but I keep looking at the unit that they've done for me and I have no CLUE where to begin. I've got my writing assessments, the stories that I'm supposed to use, etc., but I just don't know what to plan, exactly.

Sigh. I guess the first thing that I'm going to do is print off all of the things that I have online. This way, I'll have hard copies right in front of me to work with. Then, I'm going to re-read the stories and decide how this is going to work for me.


I'm just so tired. I don't know why I'm tired. I feel like I could just fall asleep right now. Maybe I'm not sleeping well? I honestly don't know. I could drink the world's supply of coffee and still not feel awake. It's making me feel cranky!!!!!!!! I feel like I could just bite someone's head off. Days like these are the hardest. I feel like I just need a break from the world. :(

Oh well...off to make some more coffee and figure out what I'm going to do about this unit.

--A

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember when you go back to school but you should just do what I do... or did until we are down to the wire here... I devoted one hour a day to school work all summer. And on days that I didn't have the time or energy, I just worked extra on other days. Now the past two weeks I have been at my computer every moment of my days trying to get things done. But I feel like I am getting a lot done. And just remember... it gets easier every year... but it will take time.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO