Monday, July 23, 2012

Choosy Moms Choose Jef!

Woo Hoo! I'm so happy about the finale of The Bachelorette. I know, I know, "Andi, you watch that garbage? It's so fake. How can you do that!?" Blah.

I love it. I think that it's really sweet. It would be wonderful to go off somewhere and get completely blissed out on someone. The hard part is coming home...being together in the real world. If you do watch it, don't read any farther unless you've already seen the finale. *SPOILERS*

Anyway, when I was watching, I was really nervous that she was going to pick Arie. You could see the chemistry that she had with Arie. If you watched from the beginning, it was there from the first night. Now, I LOVE Jef. I told Kevin that I might have to go find him (jokingly, of course) if he wasn't picked. Jef is cute and quirky...someone that I think I could be friends with in real life. He's really down to earth but still kind of little boyish. That's why I didn't think he would get picked. He reminded me so much of a little boy that I was worried Emily wouldn't pick him over Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome race car driver.

Then, she just "knew." She didn't even go on the date with Arie while on Curacao. She just sent him home. That shocked me. Then again, there has been a lot about this season that was different than others. When she was ready to get rid of someone, she did. Rose ceremony or not. That's why I love her. She was so serious about finding someone for her and her daughter.

Anyway, she chose Jef!!! Best part - they're still together in real life! They are actually planning their wedding and Jef is moving to Charlotte, NC to help keep Ricki around the area with which she's familiar.

Yay! I love it when things workout. I just hope it really does work out for them. They are precious together and I know that Jef will treat her the way that she wants to be treated. She's had too much heartache in her life and does not deserve any more.

XOXO
--Andi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO