Thursday, July 26, 2012

First Day Jitters!

Today, I'm linking up with Fierce in Fourth to talk about my First Day Jitters!


For this Blog Hop, you're supposed to talk about three things that you're nervous about when it comes to the first day of school! I'm not sure how I'm going to pick just three things. I'm nervous about everything.

3 Things About the First Day of School that Make Me Jittery:

  1. I am super nervous about the new curriculum. Yes, I understand it. Yes, I have all of the things I need to be successful teaching it. I'm still very nervous about it. I got so comfortable with how I did things last year that this change is really hard!
  2. I'm anxious about all of the changes on my hall. I'm on a whole new team this year. There are only three teachers on the hall that were 7th grade teachers last year. I'm teamed with one of them and the other was on my team last year. Other than that, everyone is new or moving from another hall. I hope we all get along!
  3. Testing is going to be different this year. It's all going to be online and I'm not sure how it's going to work. Sigh.
I have about ten million more things that I could tell you about...but those are the first three that came to mind.

What makes you nervous about the first day of school?

XOXO




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my jitters blog hop! :)

    Change is always tough but I'm sure despite everything, it will all work out just fine!

    Ashley @ Fierce in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope so, Ashley. That's really the big theme in all of my nervousness. I'm scared of change...and I'm nervous about all of the new people! :(

    --Andi

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO