Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Made It #2

Hey guys! I'm linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for the second time for Monday Made It!



Honestly, I haven't been making as much this week. I have been focusing a lot on the documents that I need to have on hand as well as the binders that I keep for organization! I was inspired by Pinterest and some other blogs and made my own binder covers!






After that, I made these inserts for my substitute folder:


Then, I made my lesson plan papers to match!





My other teachers are going to think I'm obnoxious. Lol. They'll live. I love it! I'll be excited about having them displayed on my desk now! :)

Then, I finished up my Teacher Binder Files (I just have to print them off and get them ready!):










 
   
 
I have a super cute calendar that I'll add in, I print off my grades and attendance records from the computer (thank you NCWISE), and then I'm all set! I feel so organized! :)

Thank you Clutter-Free Classroom for the idea. I worship that blog! If you haven't seen it, go...NOW! (well, after you follow me and leave me comments! hahaha)

If I make anything else, I'll add it in!

XOXO

11 comments:

  1. OMG Andi if I were as organized as you I'd never be searching for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just wait, I'll probably lose the binder! :)

    --A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andi,

    Love this!! Do you plan to put it on your TPT site so I can purchase?

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Ma'am! Working on it now! :) I'll update when I get it finished :)

    --Andi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your organizational papers came out great....super cute and functional!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade
    Don’t forget to check out My Summer in Pictures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I worked really hard on them! You can pick them up at my TpT store! :)

    --Andi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. mommy blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. mommy blog

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO