Sunday, August 26, 2012

It's Almost That Time

School starts TOMORROW! AHHHHHHH! I'm so nervous. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. Lol! I feel like I'm the student instead of the teacher.

Sorry that I haven't been around here lately. I promise that I'm still alive. I'm just incredibly stressed out. I will definitely be trying to post daily once I get back into the swing of things. It's just a big adjustment...getting back on school time. I'll get there. Give me another week and I promise you won't be getting these pathetic "cop out" posts.

Is anyone else getting their kiddies for the first time tomorrow? If so, are you nervous? Big day, big day!

--A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO