Sunday, August 5, 2012

Erin Condren! (swoon!)

Alright, guys. Tell me that you've heard of Erin Condren!

You haven't!?

Oh, you're missing out and I'm sad for you. Let me explain.

Erin Condren makes the BEST lesson planners, life planners, calendars, etc. in the whole wide world. They're a little pricey but they are AMAZING. I drooled over them yesterday and decided that, while I loved them, they were too pricey for me. Little did I know that there was a giveaway a-brewing! :)

Katherine over at Yay Third Grade! is actually giving one of these bad boys away! How awesome is she??? :)

Go check out her blog and enter to win. You need to at least enter. If you don't, you are truly missing out! :)


XOXO

2 comments:

  1. thanks for spreading the erincondren love! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Wish y'all could spread some erincondren love my way :)

    --A

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO