Wednesday, July 18, 2012

First post!

I'm not really sure what this blog will turn out to be. I have a bad habit of starting a blog and not following through with it. I love the idea of blogs but I have a hard time with the time commitment (I say as if I'm not on my computer all the time). This time, I hope it will be different. I will have an alarm set every day so I remember to blog daily. I'm going to write about a lot of different things. My topics will range from things that I have DIYed, educational practices, mommy questions, girlfriend rants, recipes, etc. I could write about anything on any given day. I know most blogs have a topic...and mine is ME!

Before I begin, here are a few things you should know (if you don't already):

  • I am 22 years old.
  • I have a beautiful 13 month old son (13 months as of 7/5/12).
  • I've been in a committed relationship for 2.5 years now. We have our struggles...but EVERYONE has struggles. It's in how you deal with them that can make or break a relationship.
  • I am also a teacher. Last year was my first year as a 7th grade ELA teacher. I survived. I'm about to start year two and am mentally preparing for the curriculum changes and higher expectations of this year.
  • I have three sisters.
  • I have 0 pets but am dying to get a puppy.
  • Both of my parents are still alive.
  • I just bought my very first house. It's perfect for me and my little family.
  • I am slightly OCD in that everything has to be organized just so.
  • I am a very anxious person. This is why I write a lot of the time. You'll see.
Alright, I believe that's everything that I need to say right now.

See you tomorrow! :)

--A


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO