Before I begin, here are a few things you should know (if you don't already):
- I am 22 years old.
- I have a beautiful 13 month old son (13 months as of 7/5/12).
- I've been in a committed relationship for 2.5 years now. We have our struggles...but EVERYONE has struggles. It's in how you deal with them that can make or break a relationship.
- I am also a teacher. Last year was my first year as a 7th grade ELA teacher. I survived. I'm about to start year two and am mentally preparing for the curriculum changes and higher expectations of this year.
- I have three sisters.
- I have 0 pets but am dying to get a puppy.
- Both of my parents are still alive.
- I just bought my very first house. It's perfect for me and my little family.
- I am slightly OCD in that everything has to be organized just so.
- I am a very anxious person. This is why I write a lot of the time. You'll see.
Alright, I believe that's everything that I need to say right now.
See you tomorrow! :)