Tuesday, July 24, 2012

To-Do...Update #1

Earlier this week, I created a to-do list. Time to update!
  1. Print off all items for 1st Unit (Google Apps).
  2. Mark pages in textbook to which I will need to refer.
  3. Read stories for 1st Unit (textbook and online).
  4. Finish creating materials for 1st Unit.
  5. E-mail Joy about WWW for this year.
  6. Decorate my clipboard (Pinterest idea).
  7. Buy binder and decorate for missed work/notes.
  8. Back to school shopping - Tax Free Weekend (August 3-5)
  9. Make a sample ISN to show kids (not sure if I really want to do this one...)
  10. Organize my books by genre. Label genres.
  11. Make a table caddy (Pinterest idea)
  12. Create procedures.
  13. Create rules/expectations.
  14. Revise consequences.
  15. Picture frames with lined paper and a cute bow = dry-erase boards for to-do list (Pinterest idea)
  16. Teacher Toolbox (Pinterest idea)

I'm getting more and more stressed out about this school year. With all of the changes, I'm just not sure what to do with myself. I just want to sit down and have a day to plan this out...but I'm such a procrastinator that I fear that I would wasted my day on pointless stuff instead.

STRESS. STRESS. STRESS


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO