Friday, July 27, 2012

Fabulous Find Friday

Hi! I'm linking up with Fun in Room 4B for my very first Fabulous Find Friday!


I know that a LOT of teachers are working on their "teacher toolboxes." I thought I would share where I got mine!

If you click on the picture, it will take you to the link where you can buy this FABULOUS storage container. This is what all of the teachers are using to make their toolboxes. I got mine at Lowe's. It was $16.47. They sell this cabinet in blue.

However, I just found it online at NorthernTool.com for $9.99. This one is red! Unfortunately, it's back-ordered right now and who knows how much shipping is! Here is the link for that box: Northern Tool - Stack-On 22 Drawer Storage Cabinet

Here it is again at Home Depot. This is where you can get the gray storage cabinet. It's $16.92

Thought I'd share!

Have a Fabulous Friday! :)

XOXO

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about the "teacher toolboxes". Although the one at Northern Tool is on backorder :( you get 2 extra 10 compartment storage boxes with it and if you have a Northern Tool near you, they will ship to the store for free. That's a nice little bonus...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layla - Don't you just LOVE it!

    Melissa - That is definitely true. I wonder how they can offer it for almost half the price and give bonus storage boxes! Silly Lowe's and Home Depot trying to make money ;) Lol!

    --Andi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is on my list of things to do/buy! haha

    Ginger Snaps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginger - you will LOVE it. I love mine. You'll see how it turned out on Monday when I do my first "Monday Made It!" :)

    --Andi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made one last year and use it ALL THE TIME. You will not be sorry you invested the time, effort, energy, and money for the project. If you need a place to store it that is out of the way, I used Command Strips to hand mine on the wall. Worked like a charm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie - is it not too heavy once it's full? I would be terrified to hang mine and have it fall. To pick up my hard work off the floor, oh, I would cry.

    --Andi

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO