Friday, July 27, 2012

Fabulous Find Friday

Hi! I'm linking up with Fun in Room 4B for my very first Fabulous Find Friday!


I know that a LOT of teachers are working on their "teacher toolboxes." I thought I would share where I got mine!

If you click on the picture, it will take you to the link where you can buy this FABULOUS storage container. This is what all of the teachers are using to make their toolboxes. I got mine at Lowe's. It was $16.47. They sell this cabinet in blue.

However, I just found it online at NorthernTool.com for $9.99. This one is red! Unfortunately, it's back-ordered right now and who knows how much shipping is! Here is the link for that box: Northern Tool - Stack-On 22 Drawer Storage Cabinet

Here it is again at Home Depot. This is where you can get the gray storage cabinet. It's $16.92

Thought I'd share!

Have a Fabulous Friday! :)

XOXO