Saturday, July 21, 2012

Blog Hop! :)

I am posting a million times today...but I'm loving this blogging thing! :)



One of the girls that I follow keeps having these wonderful ideas. One of them is to do a blog hop. Basically, I'm going to answer the same 5 questions that a lot of others have answered. Then, I'm going to include a link to a TON of other awesome blogs. This should continue to bounce around and, hopefully, others will be brought to my blog too! I can't WAIT to sit down tomorrow and go through some of these blogs.

1. What state are you in?
          North Carolina

2. What is your current teaching position?
          I teach 7th grade English Language Arts at a local middle school. It is the SAME school that I attended when I was in the 7th grade and I am also lucky enough to be teaching alongside of some of the teachers who taught me! It's a great experience!

3. What is your teaching experience?
          This will be my 2nd year as a teacher. Last year, I taught 7th grade ELA. This year, I'll be in the exact same classroom.

4. When did you start blogging?
          I have blogged on and off since I was 13. This blog was started a few days ago.

5. Share some blogging tips or a resource.
          I write about whatever is personal to me. I will never try and write about something that doesn't mean something to me. When I do that, it makes my blog seem as if I didn't write it. I will stay true to myself and I think that is something that all bloggers need to remember. We don't want to read a teaching instructional website when we come to blogs. We want to read someone's opinions and read about their experiences. Stick to what you know :)


2 comments:

  1. I found you through the newbie blog hop. I am nominating you for a blog award. Stop by my blog to pick it up.

    Thanks,
    Christine
    Tales From Rm 17!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO