I thought I would start a to-do list of purely back to school type things.
- Print off all items for 1st Unit (Google Apps).
Mark pages in textbook to which I will need to refer.
- Read stories for 1st Unit (textbook and online).
- Finish creating materials for 1st Unit.
- E-mail Joy about WWW for this year.
- Decorate my clipboard (Pinterest idea).
- Buy binder and decorate for missed work/notes.
- Back to school shopping - Tax Free Weekend (August 3-5)
- Make a sample ISN to show kids (not sure if I really want to do this one...)
- Organize my books by genre. Label genres.
- Make a table caddy (Pinterest idea)
- Create procedures.
- Create rules/expectations.
- Revise consequences.
- Picture frames with lined paper and a cute bow = dry-erase boards for to-do list (Pinterest idea)
- Teacher Toolbox (Pinterest idea)
I'm sure I'll add more. Sigh. Too much to do. I'm tired just looking at it all.