Sunday, July 22, 2012

Blog Award!

Wow! I feel incredibly lucky that I have been nominated by someone for a blog award. I can't believe that someone felt that I was worthy of that honor this early in my journey. Thanks to Christine from Tales from Room 17 for the nomination. **Update 8/2/12 - Amy at Sixth Grade Sparkle has nominated me for this award too!!**










Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. (check)
2. Include a link to their site. (check)
3. Include the award image in your post. (check)
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself. (check)
5. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers, include their link, and let them know. (check)

Seven Random Facts About Me
1. I have three sisters (two are older, one younger).
2. I can wiggle my ears. I discovered this at Planet Hollywood in the bathroom.
3. I have never tried a baked potato.
4. I used coupons successfully for the first time today.
5. I play the piano.
6. I LOVE The Bachelorette. :)
7. Sometimes, I wish that I had more time to help out at local charities. :(

These are the blogs I am nominating for the Award: 

The Trials and Tribulations of Tinkerbell 
Handprints on the Wall 
Third Grade Tidbits 
BlueBella 
Confessions of a Teachanista 


Thank you for reading!

XOXO
---A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO