Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Liebster Award! Woo Hoo! :)

I am fortunate enough to be given another blog award today. I have to thank Gina over at Third Grade Tidbits for this one.


Liebster Blog Award To-Do List:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their site...Thanks again, Mrs. S.
2. Present to 5 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and let them know by commenting on their blog and linking to their site.



I present the Liebster Blog Award to:


Elaina at The Classy Teacher
Christine at Tales From Rm. 17
Joan at Teaching Isn't For Wimps
Kayee at The World As I Know It
Ms. G at Ms. G in Grade 3


Congrats, guys! :)


XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO