Monday, July 23, 2012

Linking up for the BEST BLOG POST EVER!

Ok, ladies and gents...prepare yourself for this one.

Now, you know that I try not to use language that is quite this colorful in my personal life. I don't want to use it in front of my child. That's just not right for me and my family. However, if you do...great...whatever...who cares.

I'm linking up with the fabulous Kat Porterfield for this post. She talks about several things that really resonate with me....especially writing a child up for using ugly language. Let me go ahead and say something that she does say later in a comment "If he’s calling someone a piece of shit, definitely referral. If he’s saying someone is the shit, I give him the raised eyebrows, maybe a mini lecture, then move on while smiling in my head. High fives for any compliments, but sometimes they have to be mental high fives. :)" I love this. I don't want to have this "us against them" mentality.

Just read the blog. It's awesome.

Here's your link: I Love Me An F-Bomb

Enjoy.

XOXO
--Andi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO