Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Made It + B2S Sale (last few hours!)

Yay! I love Mondays. Wanna know why? If it's Monday, that means it's time for Monday Made It! I'm linking up again with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics for my 3rd Monday Made It!


This week was another week that I made something digitally! This week, I have these cute labels for each month of the year. I wanted to make something that I could put over my calendar that would match my classroom color scheme! Here's a sneak peek of the labels!


Super cute, right?! I'm so happy about the way they turned out. I just have to print them out, cut them apart, and laminate them and they'll be ready for the classroom! I added them to my TpT store and they are on sale for the last part of the B2S sale! Go pick them up! :)

Then, I was able to get into my classroom again today. I wasn't there for very long. I probably got in a solid 2.5 hours in my room. Here's what I was able to do:

**My door before**

**My door now! It's wonderful how a little bit of ribbon can make something look so much better!!!*

 Here's my desk area right now. I got the bulletin board up...put the black background up plus my DIY border...tissue paper! How cool! This was an idea someone gave me on Facebook! It turned out really well!**

 **Here's a close up of the "flowers"**

That's it. I have a lot of trouble just going in and getting started. I wish I could go in, get busy, and knock everything out tomorrow. That way, I could stay away from the classroom for the rest of my last week of "freedom" and have it all ready for next week! I'm hoping that I'll be completely done by the end of the day on Wednesday. This will give me Thursday and Friday "off" to get my head in the game for my week of Teacher Workdays starting the 20th. Phew!!!
_____________________________

Ok. Quick reminder about the B2S Sale on Teachers Pay Teachers. It lasts for a few more hours. Everything in my store is 20% off...and then TpT gives you an additional discount if you use the code B2S2012. This makes EVERYTHING 28% off! Those calendar cards are only $3.00 BEFORE the sale. Go check it out! It ends tonight! Here's the link to my store: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Andrea-Gardner


Last thing: THANK YOU so much for reading my blog. It means a lot to me! Have I mentioned that I'm currently at 5200+ page views! That's so exciting!!!!! I haven't even had the blog up for a month! I'm also at 33 followers! Once I get to 50, I'm going to have a giveaway! :)


XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Your room is looking great! I am your newest follower. i would love to have you come by and visit my blog--enter my giveaway--and even win a laminator!

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! I'm following you too! :)

    --A

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO