Friday, August 3, 2012

Organized Pantry

I just can't stop today. Idk what's going on with me but I feel like I have to fix everything...make it more organized. I don't know if I'm just bored or if this is my form of procrastination on teacher things. More than likely, it's the latter.

Anyway, my pantry was GROSS. It hasn't really been organized since I moved in back in June. Here is what it looked like before:


Please note the CHAOS that was my pantry. Things are just thrown wherever they will fit. I have Hamburger Helper trying to take over the spot where the Prego is sitting. I have cereal falling off the shelf. I have things in general chaos in the left corner of the bottom shelf. Nothing is organized. Nothing has a place. The box was left from the previous owner. It has the fire hydrant, mop, plus some other RANDOM things that I've thrown in there because it's hidden if it's in the giant box.

This is my pantry now:


Much better, right? Here is how it's organized now:
  • Top Shelf: Baking Goods (flour, corn meal, crisco, oil, etc.) and Drink Mixes
  • Middle Shelf: Breakfast. All Breakfast stuff (cereal, oatmeal, pop-tarts, Nesquik, pancake syrup, etc.)
  • Bottom Shelf: Canned Goods, Dressings, Sauces, Pasta, Boxed Dinners, and Snacks
  • Floor: Cleaning Supplies, Wine Glasses that I need to paint, and large cooking gear (FryDaddy and George Foreman...my CrockPot will join once it's clean. Used it for dinner tonight.)
Much better, right? I thought so.


XOXO

PS: The reason I have so much of some things is because I got it CHEAPLY! Thank you, Southern Savers for teaching me how to coupon shop!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Job! Come organize my pantry? It's out of control! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Mine was! I'm glad I got it done. It was so gross and now, I'll actually be able to find my breakfast in the morning or my sauce for my lunch!

    --A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna come do my pantry? You might get lost though... it's a mess!

    Nice job!
    Ashley @ Fierce in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll do your pantry if you'll come help me decorate my classroom! As a 2nd year teacher, I could use all the help I can get!

    --A

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO