Friday, April 29, 2016

First "Fail" in the Challenge (+ Day 12)

Whoaaaaaa, we're halfway there! Whoaaaa, livin' on a prayer!

Yeah, I'm a nerd.

Regardless, today is Day 12 of 24!


Yesterday, I had a "fail." After dinner, I was over my calories for the day. I'm supposed to have ~1420 calories a day. That's before exercise.

After PiYo and Yoga, MyFitnessPal had me over my calories by almost 60 calories.

I know, I know. It's 60 calories. Not that many.

The perfectionist in my could not let that stand. I proceeded to do a 33 minute yoga sequence before I went to bed. That burned enough calories to have me at a deficit of somewhere between 80 and 90 calories.

I won! I beat MyFitnessPal. That's all I care about. I like seeing the green number.

I swear, I'm not obsessive. I just like it when I accomplish my goal. Honestly, I'm proud of myself for pushing play on just one last yoga sequence. Also, I was so relaxed after that. I slept like a baby.


This morning, I haven't felt that great. I woke up, took my MNS packet with Catalyst and ThermoPlus, and did yoga. The very first downward facing dog we did, I felt my stomach get all sloshy. Since then, I haven't felt right.

TMI: The bathroom also understands that I don't feel well. I had a small stomach issue this morning as well.

There's something going around at my school, but I don't think I'm sick. I just don't feel well (but it doesn't feel like a stomach bug). It feels like I drank too much water and then went upside down. Now, my body hates me.

We will see how I feel as the day goes on.

Also, I really struggled with my breakfast. It was a Meal Replacement Shake again. It's going to be that every day for the last part of the challenge. I just couldn't get it down. It was not what I wanted, apparently. I probably could've just gone without breakfast. I wasn't hungry.


I have no idea what Nick packed us for lunch today. I think there is a salad in there, but other than that, idk.

We're going grocery shopping at Sam's Club tomorrow. We go about once a month because the drive takes an hour, but it's so worth it. I've just got to make a list.


Well, hopefully I make it through the day. I, unfortunately, can hear the bathroom calling my name.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO