Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I'm sleepy (Day 9)

I'm tired. I want to go back to sleep.

Yesterday, waking up at 4:30 was fine. I felt productive.

This morning, it sucked. I took my supplements, did yoga with Nick, ate breakfast....and now I want to go back to sleep.

But, alas, I'm awake.

Let me update you on how yesterday turned out:


Well, the day played out as I had anticipated. A few exceptions, of course...
  1. Yesterday was my best friend's birthday. He's 29. His mom wanted to surprise him by having people over. We went and Christian got to play with Ryan's nephew, Aiden. (FYI: I went back and forth between Aidan and Aiden for like 2 minutes straight before I went with the latter...sigh).
  2. At this little get-together, there was pizza. Nick and I refrained, but I think he got a little drooly. ;) It's hard not to eat it when it's there and you can smell it...and your son is eating it/inhaling it. He was so happy to not be eating healthy food.
  3. I had class at 7 - a group meeting, I guess, not actual lecture. I had to run through my final presentation for my degree. Because of this, dinner ended up being at like 7:45. Wayyyyy later than I had anticipated, but what can you do?
  4. PiYo wasn't even started until 8:45 and it was one of the longer ones last night - Sweat. 37 minutes of pure hell. The 11 minute lower body party sucks so bad. After about 2 minutes of it, my butt hurts. After the full 11, I feel it so much. I was shaking. (But of course, that's the 11 minutes in the middle of the workout. Chalene does sooooo much more.)
  5. We were so tired that we forgot to take our last supplement of the day - the Herbal Cleanse pills. Oops. (Ummmm, I was so tired that I didn't want to watch the last 30 minutes of an episode of Buffy. That's how you know I'm tired. We finished it, but I was drained.)

So now, on to Day 9.

Nick had to all but push me out of bed at 4:35. I was very sad to leave those comfortable sheets.

Spark + Probiotic Restore + Catalyst + Thermoplus for me. Spark + Probiotic Restore + Crave Check for him.

Yoga: focusing on the IT bands for 16 minutes (and some seconds...)

Breakfast after a rest for a few minutes - Special K with Almond Milk.

And now here I am. Trying to convince myself that a shower would feel great. In all reality, I just keep thinking about how much I don't want to wash my hair because that means I have to dry it. Then I have to straighten it...or curl it. I don't wanna. It takes too long.

I'll get over the whining after I shower, I hope. We will see.

Also, Nick packed my lunch last night. Wonder what I have...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO