Yesterday, waking up at 4:30 was fine. I felt productive.
This morning, it sucked. I took my supplements, did yoga with Nick, ate breakfast....and now I want to go back to sleep.
But, alas, I'm awake.
Let me update you on how yesterday turned out:
Well, the day played out as I had anticipated. A few exceptions, of course...
- Yesterday was my best friend's birthday. He's 29. His mom wanted to surprise him by having people over. We went and Christian got to play with Ryan's nephew, Aiden. (FYI: I went back and forth between Aidan and Aiden for like 2 minutes straight before I went with the latter...sigh).
- At this little get-together, there was pizza. Nick and I refrained, but I think he got a little drooly. ;) It's hard not to eat it when it's there and you can smell it...and your son is eating it/inhaling it. He was so happy to not be eating healthy food.
- I had class at 7 - a group meeting, I guess, not actual lecture. I had to run through my final presentation for my degree. Because of this, dinner ended up being at like 7:45. Wayyyyy later than I had anticipated, but what can you do?
- PiYo wasn't even started until 8:45 and it was one of the longer ones last night - Sweat. 37 minutes of pure hell. The 11 minute lower body party sucks so bad. After about 2 minutes of it, my butt hurts. After the full 11, I feel it so much. I was shaking. (But of course, that's the 11 minutes in the middle of the workout. Chalene does sooooo much more.)
- We were so tired that we forgot to take our last supplement of the day - the Herbal Cleanse pills. Oops. (Ummmm, I was so tired that I didn't want to watch the last 30 minutes of an episode of Buffy. That's how you know I'm tired. We finished it, but I was drained.)
So now, on to Day 9.
Nick had to all but push me out of bed at 4:35. I was very sad to leave those comfortable sheets.
Spark + Probiotic Restore + Catalyst + Thermoplus for me. Spark + Probiotic Restore + Crave Check for him.
Yoga: focusing on the IT bands for 16 minutes (and some seconds...)
Breakfast after a rest for a few minutes - Special K with Almond Milk.
And now here I am. Trying to convince myself that a shower would feel great. In all reality, I just keep thinking about how much I don't want to wash my hair because that means I have to dry it. Then I have to straighten it...or curl it. I don't wanna. It takes too long.
I'll get over the whining after I shower, I hope. We will see.
Also, Nick packed my lunch last night. Wonder what I have...lol