Monday, April 18, 2016

Day 1 of the Challenge!

And we're off!!!

Today is Day 1 of 24.

Last night, Nick and I took measurements and our weight. We prepped our lunches. We put out the supplements we need. Then, with a little anxiety on my part, we went to sleep. Why in the world was I nervous? I've done this before. I was successful with this before. It's doable. I can do this.

Nick started new hours at work today. He went from working from 8 AM - 5 PM to working from 6 AM until 3 PM. This means that instead of getting up after I do, he now wakes up way before I do. The good part about this is that he wakes me up before he leaves. He's so sweet when he does it - talking me out of whatever dream I am having.

Then he says: Hey! Since you're up, you can start your morning with yoga.

Sigh. Yes, yes I can. I have no excuses.

So that's exactly what I did.

This morning, I took my Catalyst and ThermoPlus. I added in the Probiotic Restore. Then, I did a Yoga Twists class. After that, it was time for the dreaded Fiber drink. Nick described it as chugging wood chips and saw dust. That's about accurate. For breakfast, we both drank Shakeology, which is, by far, my favorite shake!

Now, it's time to get ready and conquer my work day. I have a bomb lesson plan and materials ready for my students. I'm excited.

I'll update again later tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO