Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Blog - 10-21-14

I am feeling very discouraged. There is so much that I want to do with this project, but I don't feel like I'm going to accomplish it. I wish I had chosen something a little easier. My Learning Set meetings help me to feel like I'm doing something worthwhile, but I think promoting the media center on social media is such a good project! I wish I had thought of that.

Not a whole lot happened this week. Next week, I plan to play around with OverDrive some more on my own personal devices so I'm well-versed when anyone asks questions.

Goals for this project:
1. Increase student reading
2. Integrate literacy and technology
3. Parent involvement.
4. Collaboration between the public library and school media center.

Seeing my goals on the page helps me to stay focused and motivated, but right now, I just feel...lost. Hopefully, it'll get better. Just a busy time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO