Friday, October 10, 2014

Blog - 10-10-14

I did the survey in class today! I'm so excited to sit down and analyze the results.

Other than this survey, I feel a little lost. I haven't had a chance to download the OverDrive app or Adobe Digital Editions to work with the devices yet. I realize I don't need to make a guide because OverDrive has already done that for users. They have a really intense help guide.

I feel like I need to go back into the explore phase of the project. I'm in need of some inspiration. Hopefully, that'll come in the form of some really good articles on using e-readers in the middle school classroom. I hope I find something great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO