Tuesday, April 2, 2013

NaPoWriMo: Day 2

Sometimes I feel the wind.
It whispers secrets to me.
Tells me all the things I long to hear
Along with everything I don't.
"Love will conquer all," it says,
"but the battle is long for you.
Blood will be shed before the end."
It gives me hope.
Frightens me even more.
The wind cannot lie.
It knows everything...everyone.
Still speaking softly, it grows cold.
There is a chill of death
and destruction,
sadness,
despair.
The wind warns me,
Tells me to run.
It will carry me away.
Far from the troubles of this place.
Carry me to a new world -
Somewhere I belong.
A place where the wind is warm,
Where love is always there.
Where hope can be found.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO