Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Blog - 11-18-14

Oh, planning parent nights is always so much fun.

So. Much. Work.

It doesn't look like parent night will work until December. I was hoping to have this project completed by then, but I guess I will have to wait.

Planning a meeting is a lot more complicated than I had anticipated. First of all, it has to be after a certain time because of work schedules, after school activities, etc.

Sporting events have blocked out some dates. We wouldn't be able to get into the media center other dates. December 3rd is the earliest we can have this meeting.

The night after class. Of course.

I wanted to have pictures to show what I was doing.

Guess I better start making flyers. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO