Sunday, July 28, 2013

Insanity - Day 0

Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted. I am a slacker. I'm sorry.

I'm going to be doing a lot better. I promise. I'm going to start doing my teacher posts again as well as this new, fun series on my fitness level.

Tomorrow, Monday, 7/29/13, I am starting Insanity. I am soooo nervous about it. I feel like a fat cow most of the time. I will be measuring and everything today as well as taking pictures. I am not confident enough to take pictures and post them yet, but I will when I start to see progress, maybe. I am very self-conscious about the way that I look. I won't even let boyfriend really rub on my stomach. I'm not really a large person....but I'm flabby. Guess that's what happens when you have been overweight forever and then you have a baby. Unfortunately, I can't use the baby excuse anymore. C is two now (almost 26 months, to be exact). I own this. It's my responsibility to get in shape for myself, my son, and the life that I want to live.

Tomorrow starts the Insanity workout. I believe that Day 1 is simply the fit test. I've tried it before and I wanted to throw up just after doing that. I just need to remember that I don't need to be perfect and keep up with Shaun T. I can go at my own pace as long as I'm pushing myself. So nervous.

I'll definitely post how it goes.

Here are my goals:

In 60 days, I'd like to
--Lose 8 lbs.
--Lose 2" from my waist
--Lose 1" from each thigh
--Tighten up my arms a little.
--Feel more comfortable in my own skin (most important)
--Be proud of the progress that I've made

Wish me luck. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO