Monday, July 29, 2013

Insanity - Day 1 - Fit Test

OMG. Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!?

That sucked.

I just finished my Fit Test for Insanity. Also counts as today's workout. The video is about 25 minutes long and it sucks. I wonder if I'm going to feel like this every day. I'm proud of myself for getting up to do it....but I hurt. My chest is cold. My legs feel like jello. Wahhhhhh.

Anyway, here are my results from the very first fit test. I almost feel like I should be ashamed....except I know that this is somewhere for me to start. It can only get better from here.


MOVE
FIT TEST 1
(day 1)
FIT TEST 2
(day 15)
FIT TEST 3
(day 36)
FIT TEST 4
(day 50)
FIT TEST 5
(day 63)
1. SWITCH KICKS
64




2. POWER JACKS
27




3. POWER KNEES
60




4. POWER JUMPS
8




5. GLOBE JUMPS
5 (pause)




6. SUICIDE JUMPS
8




7. PUSH-UP JACKS
5 (kind of)




8. LOW PL ANK OBLIQUE
25






I had to pause after doing globe jumps because I thought my chest was going to explode.

Push-up jacks were also interesting because I can't even do a dang push-up...so, tell me how I'm going to do push-up jacks?! I tried though. Phew.

Fit Test - Check!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO