Sunday, September 16, 2012

New TpT Products!

If you read my blog yesterday, you'll know that I spent most of my Saturday creating stuff for my students! Imagine that, a teacher working on a Saturday....lol!

Anyway, I thought I would let all everyone in the blogosphere know that I have two new products!!!!

The first is a 26 slide PowerPoint on writing! It teaches how to write an essay sentence by sentence. It includes examples of each sentence and of each paragraph. Pretty in depth!

Examples:




The next product is an 8 slide PowerPoint that gives you some different activities with the affixes 'belli' and 'syn.' It includes 5 words to work with for each affix, a journal prompt, fill in the blanks, analogies, and sentences to edit for grammar, spelling, and punctuation. These are wonderful warm-ups to use at the beginning of class. They don't take very long (they usually take me 10 minutes, tops). :)

Examples:




Both products can be found at my TpT store!!!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO