Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Blog - 12-2-14

Fail, OpenQwaq. Giant fail.

Tonight is it! It's supposed to be the last night of class. We are supposed to have our ALAR expo tonight. Everyone has put so much time and effort into their presentations and, yep, you guessed it, OpenQwaq is broken.

ALAR Expo - Break the Internet
^^yes, that is a Kim Kardashian reference. God help me.

What a semester. Looking back, I can't believe we all accomplished what we did. It flew by, honestly. I feel like I was just having mini-meltdowns because I couldn't figure out what to do my project on. I had no idea what to research.

Then, with a little help and love from Dr. Moe - BAM! I had a project idea. A great idea at that.

From there, it's been a whirlwind of research, planning, and experimenting.

Phew.

As far as the parent night is concerned, flyers have been posted, Alert Nows have been sent out via telephone, letters have been sent home with the kiddos. I'm just waiting to see who shows up on the 11th.

Is it wrong that I'm nervous. Talking in front of 7th grades = easy. Talking in front of their parents = terrifying.

Prayers please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO