Friday, August 15, 2014

New products!!! (Monday Made It....on Friday) ;)

I've added two new products to my TpT store!

#1) Common Core Vocabulary Cards. (CCSS Vocabulary - Reading Literature)

These are just cards that you can use on your Word Wall. They have a blue striped background with a black and white frame. The word is in the middle of the card. There are 47 vocabulary words and 3 blank labels with the set.

#2) "I can..." Statement Cards (RI/RL.7.1 only). (I Can Statement Cards - RI.7.1 and RL.7.1)

I've done the statements for the first standard. I will be adding more as I finish them up. They are gorgeous and very useful!

Just thought I'd update you guys on what's going on in my store. Go check it out and see if you can find something you like!

August 20th is a 20% off sale for all of TpT. My store is participating. Here is the link to my personal store. 26 great products to choose from!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ms-Gardner-Makes-It

<3
Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO