Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Insanity Day 2 - Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Today was the first "real" workout for Insanity. 

I fit it into my day pretty easily...it just sucked. Actually, at one point, he said we had 30 seconds for a water break, and I giggled a little. I grabbed my water and sat out that entire next circuit. I joined back in for the 3rd circuit of basketball drills. This is just the hardest workout program I think I've ever done. I hear it's that way for most people. 

I was so sore this morning from just the fit test alone. However, I'm going to keep pushing every day. I can only get better. :) 

--Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a wonderful comment on my blog! I want to know who's reading and what you think about what I have to say.

I will respond to every comment ASAP! Thanks! XOXO